Bluefactory Backup permits to secure data thanks to an encrypted copy accessible via bluefactory platform. See all backups (activity, data location, status, and frequency) on the backup homepage.
Create a new backup
To create a backup click New Backup at the top right. Next windows allow you to:
- Name your backup
- Define the Org you want to protect the data
- Choose your data location (10 possibilities)
- Set the frequency (one-time, daily or weekly)
Click on Create Backup.
Note the hour is based on your Timezone (See Settings > Account).
Also, do not hesitate to read our security policy, link on the top of the form.
Click on All or the Backup tab, at the top, to get back to the Backup main page.
Access backup details
To access backup details, from the main page, click on the backup name. Then, in History below, click on the last backup at the top of the list.
If the frequency is set to One-time, you Backup History will only have one row.
If the frequency is set to Daily, you Backup History will only have one row per day.
If the frequency is set to Weekly, you Backup History will only have one row per week.
For each Salesforce object, get the following information :
- the Name of the objects in Salesforce ('"Account", "Attachment"...)
- the Type (Object or Binary)
- the Status (Started, Success, Error)
- the number of records per object
- The size of the object in Bytes or KB
- Possibility to download the object records as CSV
Note the search bar permits you to quickly search or filter objects by their name, type, size, number of records or status. Click on column labels to sort your objects.
To disable an active backup, from the backup main page, click on the backup name. Then, click on Disable at the top right.
Note you can't change parameters (frequency, data location, backup name) once the backup is created. If you want to do so, you'll have to create a new backup with the desired parameters.